3 Nov 2008

A Long morning and 5 minutes


Just a short hello to anyone who had the misfortune to call down to me at the market today. It was a late night after the wedding on Saturday, so that made for a very grey and grumpy Ruth. So sorry to anone if I seemed a little rude or green in palour. It was an amazing night, a very big congratulations is due for Jenny and Brian. More news and shennanigans of that night will follow soon when my brain decides to start working again.
Another thing, I've been featured as the '5 mins with' interview in the limerick event guide, check it out if you want to find out more silly things about me!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ruth
    On seeing your blog I see that you do more stuff, cool stuff. I write for the Limerick Independent, Val's Kitchen, plus blog of the same name. Have you been in the paper? If not I can get someone to do something about you, or I can do a page on the Sunday market and include you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val
    Thanks for checking out my blog. I was recently in the leader, they did a feature on me, and as you can see there is one in the LEG at the moment. It would be great to do one on the market as a whole, as we are at full capacity at the moment so there is a lot to see, especially coming up to Christmas. We are in dire need up publicity as people still ask us is it a new market and it's been there for nearly 18 months! Is there any particular info you need or do you just want to send someone down to the market?
    thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Ruth, although the link doesn't seem to work :(

    Dec.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, there's an extra 'http' in the link. If you take that out it'll work.

    Dec.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Dec it's fixed now, and thanks for your comment on the leg site.

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...