25 Sept 2009

Graphic Design for Brad Pitt..

Today I was doing sketches for the new Brad Pitt Light Orchestra (BPLO) album. I've done work for them before, some posters and single covers, and we have a good working relationship. They want to stay with their black white and red colour scheme as it suits the dramatic caberet feel to this seven piece band. I'm working on a series of drawing of the band members, in pen, which I will be later scanning in to play with composition. It's been hard work but I feel it coming together and I'm quite excited about what I'm gonna do with it.
There album will be released in the next few months ,and I will be doing their t-shirt designs too, which should be lots of fun.
The above is a poster I did for them a while ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...