15 Oct 2009

Go Team

As some of you may already know I'm an out and proud geek. Yes I am the kind of girl who plays scrabble for fun, does crosswords, waches Star Trek, reads fantasy novels, watches horror movies, and loves to sit down to watch a good documentary. So it may be no surprise to you then to hear that I was very excited last night when we won a table quiz. My two loves rolled up together, smart things and pints...woohoo.

Just in case you were wondering we were called Team Discovery Channel.

1 comment:

  1. Being that you're a proud geek, I'm surprised I didn't see you At the Gaelcon Games convention the weekend before last. I was starring as Captain Hammer in a stage production of Dr. Horrible's sing along blog.

    P.s. Congrats on the quiz win :op

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...