19 Oct 2009

Transiton Year


Today was the first day for my lovely volunteer transition year student to come and help out. She is a really nice girl, and a very grown up and confident 15 year old. I think I would have been a little terrified at that age to go help out a stranger in their studio....yes in fact when I was 16 and I started my first job I was petrified. She had a really productive day and made some cool 1950s style handmade cards, and also helped out with a bit of button packaging too.
In other news we were thinking of having an open night at the shop in Kilkenny. Where we would stay open late, have some wine and nibbles, do a bit of a meet and greet, and possibly offer a bit of an incentive discount. Has anyone had experience with these kinds of evenings as a customer or a seller. If so how did it go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...