13 Dec 2009

Pretty Pretty

More jewellery news!
This week I ordered a custom made necklace and earring to match my dress that I bought to go to the wedding. Magpie and Button is a regular customer of my supplies shop, and I really love her work, so I sent her buttons in the exact colours that I wanted. Here is a bracelet version of the necklace I ordered, I can't wait to see it!!

Also I just found this amazing jewellery shop on etsy. I'm totally in love with her work and want to buy ALL of her things. The turquoise necklace is only $45, you wouldn't even be able to buy the beads in Ireland for that price! I think I'll have to treat myself to something in the new year, a reward for all my hard work.

2 comments:

  1. I love the 1st one:)!!!
    thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for featuring me! I hope the necklace was perfect :)

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...