11 Jan 2010

Tom Collins....best pub ever


Here is a snippet from my favorite pub ever! Tom Collins on Cecil St in Limerick. I just found this video on youtube, of the music sessions they have there. All the musician play for free in a loose jam session every week. I used to work there a few years ago, and it kinda feels like an extension of my living room. It's like Cheers except better!


The BBC also filmed there late last year for the New Years special of the programme Three Men on a Boat, and if you look closely you can see me, and John too-actually the black hat Griff Rhys Jones is wearing is Johns, as he borrowed it because he thought it looked good with his costume. I figure this is my very slow progress to super stardom, RTE last year, the Beeb this year, new it's Hollywood.

1 comment:

  1. oh hoe i love the little snug in there...i feel like a lady from the 40s:P

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...