28 Feb 2010

Chill out Sketches




It's been an absolute age since I did any drawing, so after a REALLY busy week it was so nice to sit down and chill out on a Sunday afternoon and take out my pencils and paints. It will take a lot more practice to get back to the level I was at a few years ago but even though the results aren't the best I really enjoyed it. It may seem a little mad that my chill out time was still creating stuff, but it relaxes my brain. I must find more time to treat myself to more of these types of afternoons...and maybe practice will make perfect too.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous illustrations:)!!

    thestylestrutter.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanks so much, I must try post some more often

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...