22 Feb 2010

New Limerick Talent





I should really stop making drunken promises to people that I'll help set up their Etsy shop! Only kidding, this is my good friend Orla Redicans new shop Farapinalia. We have been working together for years at markets, and before that she was my boss in a pub I worked in. I really proud of her that she made this step, as only a year ago the task of sending an email was a chore. She doesn't claim to be an online expert yet but she has come on leaps and bounds. I have her a hand taking photos and listing her first few items, and basically showing her the ropes on Etsy. At the moment she has a beautiful selection of childrens and adults crochet hats. But she is a multi talented lady and will eventually have a selction of bags, jewellery, silk scarves, and most impressively she make amazingly cute rain macs out of oil cloth material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...