20 May 2010

Not For the Faint Hearted!


!!Contains Mature Content!!
Yes I may have crossed some line when I made this but I couldn't help myself. Back when I was making my cute and colourful cupcake pincushion I was chatting to John and looking for more ideas of things I could make. Weirdly enough my own boyfriend suggested that I made a penis pincushion, how perfect is that, you get to be naughty and sadistic while you work. So when I had a bit of spare time the other day I went about trying to figure out how to make it. This is the prototype, I'm pretty happy with it, and I especially like the different skin tones. When I order my new felt I want to make different ethnic penises, and maybe even a zombie one...just cos I've got lots of grey felt! I don't think I'll make millions from selling them, but it was lots of fun to make.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, I sold it just after I posted it on facebook, I think I'll be making some more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha your mad.. nice idea though could use i as a voodoo thing :)

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...