9 Jun 2010

Etsy Ireland Team Treasuries

Earthy Romance

It's treasury time again. All the treasuries here are picks from the Etsy Ireland Team, I'm really impressed with how diverse the team has gotten, there are so many things to choose from now. Now that we have over 150 members to choose from it's a real pleasure to make treasuries. I wanted to make an earthy romantic collection, so I chose browns, and textured or aged looking items.
The 3 treasuries below are collections made by fellow team members this week that were nice enough to include me. The first beautiful grey themed one was currated by Homespun Ireland. I really love her work , and I'm not surprised that she put together such an elegant collection.
The Moon Coming Home
The Emerald Isle
This beautiful collection was made by CherryBlossomTattoo.
Sunglasses Not Included
Lastly this riot of rainbow colours was put together by TanyaMac


I also made this non team treasury the other day as an ode to my button obsession

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...