18 Jun 2010

Strawberry Delight


I stumbled upon this how-to earlier today and even though I should be packaging and stapling in preparation for the market I had to take a little break to try it out. I was surprised at how easy it was to make something so adorable!I might whip up a few and put them on the stall. I figure 2 euro is a good price from them, they're quick and easy, but it still covers my costs of the metal ring and materials. I really want to get some small print polka dot material now.
Between the needle cases, button jars and these key rings I think a trip is necessary to the much loved quilt material shop in Limerick. I've never been there but I've heard it's a near spiritual experience for any crafters. I just have to save up a few pennies first, a friend told me she spent 80 quid within a few minutes of getting inside the door. Yikes!

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Love the little leaves with the button.

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...