21 Jan 2011

Geeky Love





It's so nice having the time to be prepared for Seasons ahead, usually I'm scrabbling at the last minute to get Xmas, Paddys Day, and Halloween things made. So for the first time I have Valentines items listed ahead of time, if you want to browse through my shop for gushy lovely goods for your loved one, click here.
A few days ago I spent ages perched at my computer making new Valentines designs for my badges, but I didn't want to go down the traditional pink hearts route.Instead I got my geeky thinking cap on and came up with some fun alternatives. My particular favourite is the facebook 'I 'LIKE' You' badge, perfect for the Valentine you've been stalking for the past month!

1 comment:

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...