19 Jan 2011

Love Day





In this post last week you saw that I bought some lovely large card in town. I've been making them into very large Valentine's Day cards; they are A3 in size. This new project was harder to do than I expected as all my of my card making equipment is designed for a much smaller scale, so all of my stamps and embellishments looked lost on the cards. I also stupidly didn't think about how much paper they would use up!!
To be honest the jury is still out on these, I might just make 1 or 2 more to sell for fun at the stall, but they take such a long time to make I don't think it's really worth my while. ....Now I just have to figure out how to make some supersized envelopes to go with them...groan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...