14 Apr 2011

R2D2 and Some Other Earrings



I made a whole new batch of Shrinky Dink earrings. They've gotten really popular at the stall and I think people are intrigued by the fact that they are buying hand drawn earrings. I've even gotten some custom orders lately including these really cute R2D2 earrings for Froodie. I really want to continue expanding my range, at the moment I have 24 designs listed in my shop, but I'll add a few new ones every month and eventually I'll have a bit collection. If any of you would like specific once off pieces like R2 above then don't hesitate in contacting me.

Heart Robot Shrinky Dink Earrings

Skull and Crossbones Shrinky Dink Earrings

Juicy Red Apple Shrinky Dink Earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...