8 Jun 2011

New Fabric in my Shop




I took the plunge this week and I bought lots more of the African fabric that I first listed in my shop last week. I have 7 different prints, and I'll be selling them by the meter for €10 and Fat Quarter for €3. I think they would make amazing cushion covers, really brightening up a room, especially an eclectic bohemian house. If they starts selling I'll get some more patterns off her, but I'm going to have to make back some of my investment before I pour more money into this venture.


At the weekend I also came across another amazing find, lots of vintage fabric from a factory that had closed down in Brighton. I got a good deal that I couldn't resist, so even though I was not planning on investing so much money in one week on new supplies I couldn't say no. I was kept in a dusty room so it means I'm going to have to wash it all which will be a big undertaking. It will be another while before I have these prints listed in my shop. There is a mix of cotton, upholstery fabric, weaved, and floral chintz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...