11 Jul 2011

Nuts about Robots


I popped into the Hunt Museum gift shop the other day to buy a wedding present for a friend (yes I'm going to ANOTHER wedding this weekend, I'm at that age). I did get a lovely gift...which I obviously can't reveal as the Bride my stumble upon this by chance.
While I was there I spotted some lovely jewellery made by Artysmarty, I fell in love instantly and I had to buy a present for myself. The only hard part was deciding which one to buy.I got this wooden robot brooch, I was mad about his quirky face and his red feet, and I'm also nuts(and bolts, har har!) about robots. I met Angela from Artysmarty about a year ago at an Etsy Ireland meeting in Dublin. It was so nice to see a large range of her stuff there in the Museum, she had a whole glass case of them just to herself as you walk in the door.

I highly suspect I'll be buying more of them in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...