31 Aug 2011

Marketing Your Business

People always ask me for tips when they are starting out their craft business, and a few times I've met people for coffee to give them a detailed idea of what I do and to  how about going about it. A lot of the time people find the social networking  and branding side very difficult as it's not something they are used to. Many crafters that I know want to make pretty things all day long, but don't know where to start when it comes to marketing themselves.

About a year ago a met a lovely woman Eva Birdthistle through the market, as we got chatting at the stall she told me about her marketing and branding business. She mostly works with small companies and more often than not with artists and crafters. I asked her to send me on some info about her business so I could post it here. I figured that a lot of my readers are in the creative industry and might want some guidance when it comes to marketing/branding and creating a web presence:




MandPh is an outsourced marketing and photography service tailored to our customer’s needs. We look after a number of marketing services for clients such as:
·         Brand development & optimisation
·         Website production & management
·         Electronic direct mail production & reporting
·         Marketing literature design & production
·         Campaign management
On the photography side we provide high quality images suitable for brochures, websites, marketing literature and all your image requirements.
Our customers are mainly in the arts, theatre, crafts and leisure industries such as Áine Knitwear, Orchard Theatre Co, Limerick Youth Theatre, Funderland, Castles Limerick, Grow Roots.

Contact Information:
T: 086 3817677


Some of our work:

Images for Áine Knitwear

 Poster, Images and Website for Orchard Theatre Co www.orchardtc.com
 Business cards for ChefBillyBird
 Head shots for Grow Roots
 Poster and Images from Limerick Youth Theatre

1 comment:

  1. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.
    Signs Company

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...