21 Sept 2011

Christmas Supplies Shopping




I came to the daunting realisation yesterday that Christmas is soon approaching, and as usual I'm not properly prepared. So in an effort to tackle this problem I went supplies shopping yesterday online. 

At Christmas cards are obviously a bit seller for me, by rights I should have started making them already...but sadly I'm not that organised. I popped over to the Cork Art Supplies website to have a gander at what they have. I picked up 4 large paper pads, and two smaller ones too, including a drool worthy set from Graphic45 I also got some rubber clear stamps to add to my ever expanding collection. They also had some other paper that was out of stock which I'll check back on next week.

Much to delight and surprise it arrived this morning! Talk about fantastic service! I also ordered some nifty supplies from Papermania, but that will probably get here next week or so to get here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...