22 Sept 2011

Culture Night


As some of you may know already I let kids draw and make their own badges at the market, it's proved really popular as it's not only a fun activity but the kids get something cool at the end of it. I approached The Hunt Museum about doing some badge making with them for Culture Night. They loved the idea, so this Friday I will be at The Hunt with my trusty badge maker. We thought it would be a good idea to have pre-drawn ones for people if they get a bit of artists' block, so I'll have badge template colouring sheets as well as blank pages. The usual price applies of €3 each or 3 for €6. I still have to confirm the times that I'll be there, but from the website it looks like I'll be around at 5-10pm.
I'm delighted to be taking part in Culture Night, but I'm a little sad that I'll be missing lots of cool events. Whats your Culture Night itinerary like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...