4 Oct 2011

What I'm Wearing:Block Colours


I've never done an outfit of the day post, but I thought I would give it a shot today. I must say I've developed a whole new respect for those girls who do them all the time. How on earth to they get such lovely flattering photos,in good light, while looking stylish and nonchalant?? I had a ungainly dash to get on front of the camera on time, thankfully the tiles helped me figure out where I should be standing to get a full picture. My first attempt was out of focus, so I used a mannequin to focus the camera the second time.

Anyhow to the clothes. I'm a really big fan of all the block colours we are seeing all over the high street, I've always dressed really colourfully, at last I'm in fashion(for one season anyhow!). I bumped into a friend recently and he commented 'you're the only person I know who can wear a bright orange jacket, and I think they are dressing subdued today'...I took it as a quirky compliment.

Green Dress from Limerick Barboot Sale: €5
Blue Runners from Dunnes: €4
Yellow Cardigan from Pennies: €16/14 (I can't remember)
Mustard Tights from Pennies: €2.50
Retro Bag from a Hint of Vintage: €10
Heart Brooch from Nice Day Designs: €10 (obviously I didn't pay myself!)
Wooden Earrings from Farapinalia at the Milk Market: €5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...