26 Nov 2011

I Treated Myself to New Boots



I impulse bought these boots the other day. I went down town to buy glue and felt and I came home with a pair of red boots, what happened?? Having said that I've needed new boots for ages, but I kept putting it off in favour of paying my ever multiplying bills. But while I was strolling around in the rain and looked down at my pair of fake converse runners that had multiple holes in them I felt a pressing urge to go sensible shoe shopping.

I got them in Schuh, they were a scary €110, but they are Dc.martins so I know they will last me years. On top of that they are insanely comfortable, warm, and they are red!! I have a red shoe addiction.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for boots over glue! Haven't had any DMs for years, but I've been kind of fancying some again recently.

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...