1 Nov 2011

I'm Loving Kirstie's Handmade Britain


I'm loving Kirstie Allsopp's  new series 'Kirstie's Handmade Britain', where she travels around the UK trying out newly learned craft techniques at country shows. It's lovely to see how involved she gets in each of the competitions, there is quite a sweet moment at the end of episode 1. Allsopp had previously made the fab series Kirstie's Handmade Home where she learned lots of crafty skills to help decorate her home. There are very few things on tv that interest me, let alone something that is about art and crafts for adults. If you are in the UK or Ireland you can watch it on 4OD, which is where I watch it as I don't have tv.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...