25 Nov 2011

Kitsch Cups



I'm working on a new project. I went shopping the other day and picked up all of these treats. I got the cups in a mixture of pound shops and charity shops. I really want to get more short flowery cups, so I'll be keeping my eyes peeled in future. I was delighted with the box of them that I got, and it was only half price too. Keep an eye on the blog next week for the finished product of my newest crafty scheme.

After seeing this post about display tips for markets and shows I decided I wanted to incorporate a suitcase into my display. I looked around for a smallish second hand one but I couldn't find one. Instead I came across this blue flowery one in Guineys for €20, it's perfect, the right size and the right colour. I might line this inside of it with red polka dot material, as at the moment it is black, which is a bit ugly.

By the way I used this free software to make these polaroid pictures from snapshots I made on my canon. It's a pretty cute program, it puts a polaroid camera on your desktop and you can watch the pictures develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...