10 Dec 2011

Some Fun Things I Found on Pinterest This Week

As regular readers will know I'm a new addict of Pinterest...it's a fascinating way to surf fun and pretty things on the internet without having to sift through all the crap. If you want to follow me go here...I like followers, so please do.

This weird family portrait is from a series of family Christmas photos...there is just no logical explaination for the nakedness of this man!
This is a great series of then and now photos, so poetic and funny at the same time.


Are you forever losing stuff? Well if you attach this cool gadget sticker thing to stuff you lose it can help you find it using your phone...total genius, I love technology!

I need to get some wide elastic and then I'm gonna make some of these hair bands, so simple, but as cute as a button!

2 comments:

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...