16 Dec 2011

This Sunday...Creative Wonderland


I'll be selling my wares this Sunday in the St.John's Square Daghdha Church. I spent many a lovely evening enjoying performances there and i was delighted when the asked me to sell my crafts at their event. It looks like it's going to be an activity packed day for kids with dance,face painting,Santa, Limerick Youth Theatre shows, and music. There will also be a mix of craft stalls there so you can get a bit of Christmas shopping done while the kids are entertained. The event is on 12-5pm, and is free admission.

For more info head to the Limerick Youth Theatre website.


It's such an amazing space I had to include a photo here, thanks to LCGA for the image.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...