7 Jan 2012

What I'm wearing: Brown Wool Dress


I fell in love with this dress when I saw it in the Awear sale, and I was delighted when I tried it on and it fit perfectly. It's nice to get a Winter dress that's warm but also structured with lining, and also because it has long sleeves I don't need to worry about finding matching layers. When i showed it to a friend of mine aftet I bought it he said 'There's a Ruth dress if ever I saw one', so true, look at the buttons, and it has pockets too! They only seem to have the black version on the website, which is quite a bit cheaper at €25,but I preferred the red/brown colour as it matches my hair.

Dress: Awear €35
Tights: Pennies €2.50
Boots: Charity Shop €10
Hat: Porkpie hat Claire's Accessories as part of a 5 items for €10 deal
Ring: My friend Benny's stall at the Saturday Milk Market around €6

You Might Also Like:
What I'm Wearing: Orange
What I'm Wearing: Red and Black
What I'm Wearing-Pastels
What I'm Wearing-Shorts
What I'm Wearing-Primary Colours
What I'm Wearing-Block Colours

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...