13 Apr 2012

Newest Handmade Felt Brooches


I made a bunch of new brooches recently. I spent a whole day cutting out felt last week and boxed them up to bring to the market so I could do some sewing while it was quiet. I used some of the lovely fabric I got in the Limerick Quilt Centre; cutting out heart shapes with my Cuttlebug made it a lot easier.

I really love this cup that I got as a Christmas present from my friend Orla, and I thought it would make a cute prop for the photos.






Did you find this post helpful or interesting? To follow my other post here is my RSS feed.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are so lovely :)
    Good job!
    I see you live in Limerick, I live in Wicklow!
    Maybe we met through Etsy Ireland?
    Greetings :)

    ReplyDelete

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...