7 Jun 2012

My Return to The Milk Market


My craft stall has returned to the Milk Market at long last! Since Christmas, and especially since I started organising the Limerick Craft & Design shop, I lessened my work load by doing my Bazaar Tales bookstall at the market. It made life a lot simpler, but there was a large part of me that really missed doing crafts. But as of two weeks ago I'm doing my Nice Day Designs stand on Sundays.

It's great to get feedback again, and it's lovely to see some of my regular customers coming back. Sunday is still a fairly quiet day at the market, but they are making efforts to get more traders and they have also started doing Tai Chi for only €2 every Sunday(12-1pm). This week there will be a flower show with lots more stands, and hopefully the crowds will come down too. If my delivery of badge parts arrives then I will also be doing badge making with the kids(big and small). This works very well on event days in the market as a lot of families come down. Kids can draw their own picture and I make it into a badge for them, then and there(it's €3 for one or 3 for €6)

Here are some pictures of the new stock that I've been working on over the past few months.





Did you find this post helpful or interesting? To follow my other post here is my RSS feed.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...