6 Jun 2012

What I'm Wearing: Monochrome Charity Shop Find


It's been a while since I did an outfit post; I been lazy with blogging and lazy taking photos, tut tut. But I had to show you this amazing jacket that I picked up in a charity shop recently for only €10! It's one of those loose shapeless designer jackets that look great with a belt. It really reminded me of my friend Cecily when I saw it, she wears these all the time. I love the asymmetry of it, and the neckline can be worn a numbver of ways. It can be worn open too, but to be honest I think I'm too short and curvy to get away with that.

 Please ignore how awful I look in this second photo, I just wanted to show what I was wearing underneath. I love matching monochrome patterns with a splash of colour. This yellow t-shirt is backless, so you could see the red and white stripes through the back.

I always have to remind myself to wear my own work, it's like I take it for granted. But I thought this Polaroid ring went really well with the monochrome with a splash of colour look that I was going for.( I sell these at my stall on Sundays for €5 each)


I'm in love with my new shoes! My friend Jasmine from the market(she makes amazing skincare products, go like her page!) did a swap with me. She had these Doc Marten dolly shoes that she was never able to break in properly, and I had 8 hole Docs that were too narrow for me. I love swapping, it means getting amazing stuff for free while getting rid of unwanted stuff.

Skirt:Blue skirt with pockets €5 Pennies
T-Shirt: Yellow backless t-shirt €7 Pennies
T-Shirt: Red and white striped t-shirt €5 Dunnes
Shoes: Free from Jasmine!!
Jacket: Charity shop(Mrs.Quinn on William St) €10
Brooch: One of my own €10, I thought it brought the yellow red and grey together really well.
Ring: Also a Nice day Designs creation, €5
Necklace: button necklace I got at the barbootsale for €1
Belt: red belt that I'm addicted to wearing €3 Pennies




You might also like the What I'm Wearing Series

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Keep up to date on all my regular posts with my RSS Feed or follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...