25 Jul 2012

My first attempt at an image rollover!




I'm feeling ever so slightly chuffed with myself. I just spent the past hour and a half doing a completely pointless computer nerd task!I learned how to do an image rollover using CSS. Armed with my new knowledge I had to pop over to Photoshop to make an image worthy of such a fancy rollover!


Et Voila a phone poptastic homage to Blondie's 'Hangin' on the telephone'.


I was inspired by the fabulous Pugly Pixel as she has a very pretty collage how-to, and I got the code from Say Point. I would like to know how to make it centred though. Keep an eye out for more rollovers on the blog, although they may be a bit more subtle than this one.


Did you find this post helpful or interesting? To follow my other post here is my RSS feed.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...