27 Jul 2012

Button Headbands

 I made a bunch of button hair bands from the hairbands that I got in Claire's the other day. It was really simple, I just picked out some contrasting buttons and sewed them on with embroidery thread. I sewed them over the metal bit so it was hidden, I also went through the elastic so the wouldn't move about.

I apparently have the wrong shaped head for headbands as these kept coming off, I think it's too round or something. Anyhow I'll have this bunch at my stall on Sunday, and if there is a demand for them I'll make more.






Did you find this post helpful or interesting? To follow my other post here is my RSS feed.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...