7 Oct 2012

Fundraiser in The Blind Pig


We've organised a fundraiser for Limerick Craft & Design, we are really near to opening but we just need a little boost at the end to help us with the finishing expenses. Not only have we got the fantastic Jeff Lambert DJ-ing, and live music from Mark O Connor we also have a pop culture table quiz. We'll also have a raffle, quiz prizes and finger food! How fantastic does all that sound? I say pretty spiffing!

It will be held in Dr.John's and The Blind Pig on 31 Thomas Street, on Wednesday 10th of October from 8.30pm onwards. We really need your support, so if you can't make it yourself then please share the event on Facebook to help spread the word!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Keep up to date on all my regular posts with my RSS Feed or follow me on Facebook and Twitter
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nice Day Designs loves hearing what you have to say...please leave a comment below

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...